Crazy Monkey Studios
Based in Kontich, Belgium
30 April, 2015
Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 revives the good, old, action platform run and gun genre, but this time with a bunch of humor and buckets of blown off body parts. In this sequel to Guns, Gore and Cannoli, Vinnie Cannoli’s story continues and this time it’s personal.
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
- Upgraded character mobility: Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode: Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments: We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period: Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore and Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode: You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
- Humor: War is hell unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
You can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Download Dropbox presskit
Get all images, logos, making of, artwork ... crazymonkeystudios.com.
About Crazy Monkey Studios
On a mission to create amazing games.
More information on Crazy Monkey Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Guns, Gore and Cannoli Credits
Producer, Development, Crazy Monkey Studios
Development, Crazy Monkey Studios