Game Programmer Geel, Kontich
We are looking for a Game Programmer. You will be responsible for designing and implementing complex features in various parts of our future games. As part of our team, you will also influence the direction of the project and you will be working at our office leading other developers.
You will be working with a dynamic team of creative people committed to create amazing games.
- Design the overall game architecture.
- Work with other game programmers to build high performing top quality games.
- Carry the responsibility of the performance and technical quality in the project.
- Champion a problem solving approach within our team.
- Optimize the game to run smoothly on all platforms.
- Participate in prototyping new game concepts.
- Work together with the producer, designers and artists.
- Design, implement and test complex game features.
- At least 2 years of commercial game programming experience.
- At least 1 years of game development experience with Unity.
- Strong programming skills with C#.
- Released a high quality game on Steam, console or mobile.
- Good understanding of PC & Console hardware.
- Good knowledge of the English language is essential.
- A degree in Computer Science, or a degree in programming aimed at the game industry.
- The job will take place on-site at our office in Belgium.
- The candidate can start very soon.
- Applying for this position is done in English and through our contact form at crazymonkeystudios.com/contact